Jeffrey Thomas Massaro founded the firm with a passion to counsel clients with the utmost professionalism and vigor. He has built upon the firm's mission statement of instilling clients with comfort and confidence throughout the representation.
Jeffrey Thomas Massaro is admitted to practice before all New Jersey state courts, including the New Jersey Supreme Court. Mr. Massaro is also admitted to practice at the Federal level before the United States District Court in the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Massaro is a member of the following legal associations:
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Passaic County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Law School Studies
A graduate of the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University in White Plains, New York, Mr. Massaro obtained his Juris Doctor while earning Dean's List honors for every semester, and graduating with magna cum laude honors.
Mr. Massaro attended Boston University until transferring to Fordham University at the Rose Hill campus in Bronx, New York. He obtained the degree of Bachelor of Arts in English.
In addition to his license to practice law, Mr. Massaro has maintained several other professional licenses:
- New Jersey Real Estate – New Jersey Real Estate Commission [2005 to present]
- New Jersey Insurance Producer – New Jersey Dep't. of Banking & Insurance [2000 to present]
- Securities License Series 6 and Series 63 – Financial Industry Regulation Authority [2008 to 2011]
Having met the distinct educational requirements to obtain each of these licenses, along with bi-annual continuing education requirements to remain in good standing, Mr. Massaro maintains a vast array of knowledge and dedication to the intricacies of business and his clients' life experiences.
Board Memberships and Foundation Work
Mr. Massaro's business acumen, combined with his ability to foster strong business relationships, has caused his recruitment to corporate boards and a non-profit foundation:
- Business Development Board of Atlantic Stewardship Bank [2009 to 2014]
- Advisory Board of Event Inventory, now a Ticketmaster company [2005 to 2008]
- Franklin Lakes Education Foundation Trustee [2018 to present]
Mr. Massaro enjoys assisting the business community, and his community's residents, through his professional efforts.
Non-Law Related Activities
When Jeffrey Thomas Massaro is not providing legal services, he can often be found on a horse farm or thoroughbred racetrack. Mr. Massaro owns and manages a racing syndicate and has campaigned horses in multiple graded stakes races such as the Kentucky Derby Trial at Churchill Downs, the Breeder’s Cup Championship in Louisville, Kentucky, the Whitney Stakes in Saratoga, New York, and the Kentucky Blue Grass Stakes at Keeneland.